Liberty Torch Activity is resuming!!!
We are very sorry for the delays in this next issue, but we’ve been so busy! To accommodate our already-full schedules, we’ve had to change the guidelines. They are listed below:
- There will be one issue every four months (January-April, May-August, September-December)
- During the first two months, we accept submissions. The deadline for submissions is now February 28th.
- During the third month, the editor will put it into format. The deadline for the first draft is now March 31st.
- During the last month, we will revise the issue. It will be released to the public on April 30th.
The guidelines for articles submitted are listed below:
- Suggestions of works that could be submitted: articles (news, editorials), recipes, stories of fiction, ethical dilemmas, advice columns, newspaper games (crosswords, word searches, sudokus, etc.), fun things to do, jokes, interviews, and other things you might come up with.
- All articles, interviews, must be minimum 100 words. Recipes and fun things to do must be at least 50 words.
- Please sign all articles with a pen-name.
Please submit all articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or editor.libertytorch@hotmail and address them to Eric White and Kathleen Imcebile.
Thank you so much!